Affygility Solutions today announced the launch of Affytrac Mobile™ App – the simple and affordable way for busy environmental, health and safety professionals to manage their compliance programs from the convenience of their iPhone®, iPod Touch®, Android®, or select Blackberry® touch-screen smartphones.
With Affytrac Mobile App, from their touch-screen smartphone, environmental, health and safety professionals can:
- View detail descriptions of their company’s environmental, health, safety and potent compound safety requirements
- Complete open and overdue EHS task assignments
- Access external regulatory information through hyperlinks embedded into task assignments
- Log important details and actions into EHS task assignments and corrective actions right after they take place
- Document new issues and corrective actions as soon as they are identified
Additional features of Affytrac Mobile App include:
- High-grade data encryption that ensures that your data is secure
- Scalable – capable of handling the largest of organizations
- Supports language translation and internationalization
“Affytrac Mobile App is one example of how we’re continually innovating on behalf of our clients to enhance the Affytrac experience, “said Dean Calhoun, President and CEO of Affygility Solutions. “The majority of environmental, health and safety professionals use smartphones, and through the Affytrac Mobile App, we’re providing them with a convenient way to access important environmental, health, and safety compliance information while on the go.”
To experience the Affytrac Mobile App, existing Affytrac clients just need to access a specially designed web app site from their mobile web browser and login through a secure, encrypted connection. Affytrac Mobile App is built on the Affytrac platform, which is a proprietary web-based compliance management software system developed by Affygility Solutions. Affytrac continues to experience significant adoption by life science companies throughout the United States and Europe. To find out how you can improve your environmental, health and safety program with Affytrac, please contact us TODAY or call 303-884-3028.