Potent compound safety practices are extremely important if you handle highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients. Affygility Solutions is pleased to present its 2012 webinar schedule. In this interactive, five-module, live instructor-led series, you will learn:
- The definition of a potent compound;
- Hear numerous case histories where occupational exposure to active pharmaceutical ingredients has caused unintended health effects in employees;
- Describe the basic elements of a potent compound safety program;
- Understand basic and advance occupational toxicology, as it relates to occupational exposure to active pharmaceutical ingredients;
- Be able to perform basic risk assessments for active pharmaceutical ingredients;
- Learn how occupational exposure limits to potent compounds are calculated, the limitations of OELs, and the importance of understanding uncertainty and modifying factors;
- Understand basic industrial hygiene monitoring strategies as they relate to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries;
- Describe various engineering, administrative, and personal protective equipment controls used within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industry; and
- Learn Untold Secrets of Containment Validation and Surrogate Monitoring.
Register Today for the Advanced Topics in Potent Compound Safety Series and Save!
Taught By Industry Experts
All of our webinars are taught by industry experts with decades of experience. In addition, our instructors have significant experience at teaching webinars and know how to keep attendees engaged.
Register and receive a Potent Compound Safety Infographic Wall Poster
After completion of the 5-modules, each attendee will be mailed a free copy of the Potent Compound Safety Infographic Wall Poster.
Avoid the hassle and expense of traveling to traditional, location-based training seminars.
Since 2007, Affygility Solutions has been presenting its webinars to environmental, health and safety professionals in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices industries. Our webinars have been attended, and well-received, by hundreds of environmental, health, and safety professionals in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industry. In addition, because of the convenience of webinars, we have had companies throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe attend.
Group Discounts are Available
If you have multiple attendees from one facility that would like to attend, please contact Affygility Solutions to learn about our group discounts.