Ten Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Trends for 2012
In this white paper, Dean Calhoun, CIH, President and CEO of Affygility Solutions discusses 10 environmental, health and safety trends in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industry for 2012. These trends include:
- The Global Harmonization System (GHS) in the United States will become a reality.
- Criminal enforcement of occupational, health and safety regulations will be on the rise.
- The International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE) will issue its revised Good Practice Guide on Assessing the Particle Containment Performance of Pharmaceutical Equipment.
- Skilled Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) professionals will be increasingly difficult to find.
- OSHA and other regulatory agencies become more social.
- Google+ Hangouts will see increased application in the environmental, health and safety profession.
- The merging of occupational health and wellness programs.
- Growth of continuous biosensing for occupational health.
- Remote EHS training and webinars will see continued growth.
- Nanotechnology will see continued interest.
To download a copy of the report, click on the following link.