In this 29-minute, highly visual video, we will discuss the following topics:
- The Definition of a Potent Compound;
- Why Employees Should Care about Preventing Occupational Exposure to Potent Compounds;
- Basic Occupational Health Control Banding or Categorization Principles and Concepts;
- Controlling Occupational Exposure to Potent Compounds, including engineering, administrative and personal protective equipment; and
- Case Histories involving Occupational Exposure to Potent Compounds, including those at both the laboratory scale and manufacturing scale of potent compounds.
Potent Compound Safety Training Designed for Laboratory and Operational Personnel
This video provides a solid foundation on potent compound safety principles to laboratory, operational, and manufacturing employees, which to later provide employees with details of your site-specific potent compound safety program. It is currently available in Windows media format that can be downloaded to your corporate servers or learning management system (LMS).
This video is not designed for environmental, health and safety (EH&S), or industrial hygiene professionals that need more advance knowledge of potent compound safety or industrial hygiene principles when dealing with active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Current Price is Limited – Order Today
The current price is limited and subject to change without notice, so purchase your downloadable copy today. To purchase a copy of Introduction to Potent Compound Safety, go to: http://affygility.com/training/potentintro.html