Oxymorphone occupational exposure limit (OEL) for instant download
Oxymorphone hydrochloride is a semi-synthetic opioid substitute for morphine and is a potent analgesic. It is used in the treatment of moderate to severe pain, as well as other therapeutic indications.
Potential occupational hazards of oxymorphone
The potential occupational exposure hazards of oxymorphone are expected to mimic the symptoms that are observed with therapeutic use, and include: nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, pinpoint pupils, blurred vision, drowsiness, sedation, lightheadedness, weakness, headache, and many other symptoms.
An Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL) monograph for Oxymorphone is available today
Experience the benefits of OEL Fastrac!
- Fully documented. 7-8 pages in length with calculations and cited scientific references.
- Expert preparation. Industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- High quality. Proprietary 18-point quality process.
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much. Don’t believe us, show us a quote from a reputable firm and we will match it.
- Stay current. Automatic notifications of revisions.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at Affygility Solutions.