Potent Compound Safety Training from the convenience of your office
Affygility Solutions is please to announce that its next Advanced Topics in Potent Compound Safety webinar series will begin on Tuesday, November 20th, 2012 at 9 a.m. Mountain Time. In this 5-part webinar series, the instructors will cover the following topics
- Describe the basic definition of a “potent compound.”
- Describe at least 3 examples where occupational exposure to active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) has caused unintended adverse health effects to employees.
- Describe the basic elements of a potent compound safety program.
- Understand basic and advance toxicology as it relates to exposure to active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Be able to perform basic occupational health risk assessments for active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Understand basic industrial hygiene monitoring strategies as they relate to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries; and
- Describe occupational exposure control banding principles, and the various engineering, administrative, and PPE controls used within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
Avoid the hassle and expense of traditional location-based training. Each module is two-hours long, with a 15-minute break at approximately the mid-point of each session. This webinar series has been attended by pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies throughout the world. The Advanced Topics in Potent Compound Safety Series is taught by industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industry experience. To learn more about the Advanced Topics in Potent Compound Safety webinar series and other webinars offered by Solutions, please go to their website at http://affygility.com. Register today.