Occupational exposure limits (OELs) monographs now available for four additional pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical occupational exposure limits (OELs) now available
Affygility Solutions is pleased to announce that occupational exposure limit monographs for pramoxine HCl, phenytoin sodium, ergotamine tartrate, and eplerenone are now available for instant download through our OEL Fastrac service. To review the details for each of these documents, click on the links below:
- Pramoxine HCL - is used as a topical anesthetic for antipruritic
- Phenytoin sodium - commonly used as an antiepileptic
- Ergotamine tartrate - used for acute migraine attacks
- Eplerenone - used as an adjunct in the management of chronic heart failure
Occupational exposure limits for pharmaceuticals at an incredible value
OEL Fastrac monographs offer the following benefits:
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Expert preparation. Industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of experience.
- Fully documented. 8-11 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- High quality. Proprietary 18-point quality process.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.
For more information, and to browse our catalog of over 250 monographs, visit oelfastrac.com today!