Affygility Solutions is pleased to present our featured OEL Fastrac monograph for mixed amphetamines. This monograph not only contains the occupational exposure limit (OEL) for amphetamine, but also the acceptable daily exposure (ADE) value. Amphetamine is indicated for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy (1, 2). The mixtures available for weight control combine more than one amphetamine, which may be considered essentially a single-entity drug such as Obetrol® tablets containing 2.5 or 5 mg each of dextroamphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate, and amphetamine sulfate. Click on the following link to order and download the OEL Fastrac monograph for amphetamine with the OEL and ADE.
Occupational Exposure Limits and Acceptable Daily Exposure Values for Pharmaceuticals
OEL Fastrac monographs offer the following benefits:
- Save time! Unsurpassed digital delivery with instant download.
- Expert preparation. Industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of experience.
- Fully documented. 9-11 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- High quality. Proprietary 18-point quality process.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 8-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions at no additional costs.
For more information, and to browse our catalog of over 250 OEL/ADE monographs, go to oelfastrac.com.