Alfuzosin HCL – Featured OEL Fastrac Monograph
Occupational exposure limit (OEL) for Alfuzosin HCL
Affygility Solutions is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the OEL Fastrac Monograph for Alfuzosin HCL.
The FDA labeled indication for alfuzosin is treatment of the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Alfuzosin is an adrenergic alpha-antagonist.
Alfuzosin exhibits selectivity for alpha1-adrenergic receptors in the lower urinary tract. Blockade of these adrenoreceptors can cause smooth muscle in the bladder neck and prostate to relax, resulting in an improvement in urine flow and a reduction in symptoms of BPH.
OEL Fastrac monographs are an affordable way to obtain high-quality, credible occupational exposure limit monographs. OEL Fastrac monographs have been used by biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Why OEL Fastrac Monographs?
- Fully documented. 7-11 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Credible and reliable information. OEL Fastrac monographs are used by dozens of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies throughout the world.
- Expert preparation. Industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of experience.
- High quality. Proprietary 18-point quality process.
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.
Order now from OEL Fastrac! Not what you are looking for? Browse our entire catalog of occupational exposure limit monographs for pharmaceuticals.