Cyclophosphamide is used in the treatment of a wide variety of cancers. Cyclophosphamide is a class of medications called alkylating agents and is of the nitrogen mustard type. Cyclophosphamide is an IARC Group 1 agent as a confirmed human carcinogen. In addition, cyclophosphamide has benn associated in experimental animal studies and human case reports with adverse effects on fertility and embyro development.
About OEL Fastrac
OEL Fastrac monographs are an affordable way to obtain high-quality, credible occupational exposure limit monographs. OEL Fastrac monographs have been used by biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why OEL Fastrac?
- Fully documented. 7-11 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Credible and reliable information. OEL Fastrac monographs are used by dozens of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies throughout the world.
- Expert preparation. Industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of experience.
- High quality. Proprietary 18-point quality process.
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.
Order now the cyclophosphamide OEL Fastrac monograph. Not what you are looking for? Browse our entire catalog of high-quality occupational exposure limit monographs.