Affygility Solutions is pleased to announce that its Advanced Topics in Potent Compound Safety webinar series is now posted on its website. In this highly visual, 5-module series, the industry experts from Affygility Solutions will cover the following topics:
- Module 1 will cover an introduction to potent compound safety and will review case studies where occupational exposures to active pharmaceutical ingredients have caused adverse effects in pharmaceutical and laboratory workers.
- Module 2 will cover an introduction to occupational toxicology.
- Module 3 will cover industrial hygiene, as it relates to potent compound safety.
- Module 4 will cover advanced toxicology including numerous examples on how occupational exposure limits for APIs are determined.
- Module 5 will cover control banding and engineering controls.
Avoid costly and time consuming travel by attending from the convenience of your own office. Group discounts are available. To view the schedule and register for the series, go to the Affygility Solutions’ website.